First Post Alert!

Booyah GIF - Booyah Jimmy Fallon - Discover & Share GIFs

Howdy Howdy.

My name is Julieanne, and you are currently reading my first post. YAY! I am a student at GSU studying early elementary education, and I love it! It gets a bit stressful to handle the workload on top of a job, social life, doggos, and a fiance LOL, but I am managing.

I don’t know where this blog will go I am leaving it to the wind. Some might be more education related I really love discussing and researching classroom layouts, management, organization, technology tools, funny things kids say, my favorite TED talks, differentiation ideas, etc.

I am not a teacher just yet, but I will be sharing some ideas I have, questions, and more. My mom is also a teacher so I might have her co-write some of these blogs! She’s been teaching for 25+ years now so she may know a thing or two! I think that’ll be fun! We have worked together. Just a few weeks ago I subbed at her school and was her co-teacher – her students came to me for Social Studies. They ran into my classroom and were so excited that they were coming to the other Ms. Callan. What I thought was hilarious was they kept calling me Mrs. Callan jr LOL they refused to call me Ms. Callan. This was us last year on National Twin Day – the kids were joking that they couldn’t tell us apart!

Other articles might be more personal, and let’s be honest many will be about the doggos! I am a HUGE dog person. I share two dogs with my fiance, Brendan. We have a mini long-haired Dachshund named Wally and an Alaskan Malamute named Maybe.

The size difference is comical! We are both very active as are they! We like to bring them on as many walks as we can and thank the lord that the weather is starting to get nice!

And with those photos of ADORBS dogs, I think I’m gonna leave it at that.

I will see everyone this time next week! 🙂

One thought on “First Post Alert!